Dr. Allen is a leading expert in Advance Medical Hypnosis. He is one of the few people in the world to mentor with Stephen C. Parkhill, the author of the book, Answer Cancer. Dr. Allen’s knowledge of subconscious communications and human behavior is unparalleled. Steve Parkhill and Dr. Allen have helped people world-wide through their unique methodologies that facilitates healing of disease.
Dr. Allen is the former Chief of Urology and Vice Chairman of Surgery at Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, California, where he managed a large medical staff. Throughout his career, he saw the power the subconscious mind had in helping his patients and their family members cope with emotional and physical crises.
He experienced the significance of managing the subconscious mind when he barely escaped electrocution after a piece of medical equipment malfunctioned, leaving him fighting for his life on the operating room floor with severe injuries. This profound event redirected his personal and professional life, leaving Dr. Allen without a career and struggling to find a new purpose for over a decade. Despite his extreme challenges, Dr. Allen overcame insurmountable odds through his resilience and will to recover. Dr. Allen contribute his success to the methodologies of Mind Model Steve Parkhill used throughout his 40-year career as a Clinical Hypnotist.
Dr. Allen is a two-time international award-winning author, an internationally-recognized speaker, and subject matter expert in the field of practice management and life management for physicians, nurses, and dentists. His passion for teaching and positively impacting peoples lives has been recognized globally.
- Advanced Medical Hypnosis Instructor, Mentor, and Consultant
- Former Vice Chairman, The Physician Executive Section, National Medical Association
- Former Chief of Urology and Vice Chairman, Dept. of Surgery, Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, California
- Former Clinical Faculty Appointment – UC San Diego, San Diego Veterans Administration Hospital, San Diego, California
- TEDx Boca Raton Speaker
- Contagious Optimism Speaker
- Member of The National Speakers Association (NSA) and Florida Speakers Association
- International Personal and Business Consultant
- Crisis Management Expert at Fabella Refugee Camp in Mandaluyong City, Philippines
- Award-Winning Author of the book, Shocked into Reality – The Secret to Creating Balance in an Uncontrollable Life.
- which received a Silver Medal for the prestigious 2013 Readers’ Favorite International Book Awards and an Honorable Mention for the 2013 Writer’s Digest Self-published Book Awards
- Contributing Author for the book, Chimes of Time, Wounded Health Professionals’ Essays on Recovery,
- Contributing Author to, Contagious Optimism, Volume II, Uplifting Stories and Motivational Advice for Positive Forward Thinking,
- Board Certified Hypnotist
- Instructor and Expert in Clinical Hypnosis
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH)
- Member of the International Board of Hypnosis
- Former Director of Fiji Medical Mission
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the National Medical Association
- University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Iowa City, IA – Adult and Pediatric Urology and Urologic Oncology
- Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Illinois – MD
- UC Davis, Davis, California – BS