Motivational Keynote Speaker Emile Allen, M.D. will Energize your event!
Motivational Keynote Speaker Emile Allen, M.D. is available for your corporate meeting, special event or to motivate your organization. Insatiable drive and magnetism are key character traits of a leader and a survivor. The moment Dr. Allen walks into a room, you know that you have met the ultimate combination of both.
With his innovative Life Crash Kit™: A Transformational Guide to Pattern Redesign & Everyday Awareness, Dr. Emile Allen is offering a clear approach to harnessing the “The Tiger” in all of us.
Powerful Motivational Keynote Speaker Topics
- Embracing The Gift Of A Life Crash™: Understand & Re-frame A Crisis
- Enhance Creativity By Unlocking Mental Pathways
- Eliminate Unfocused Energy, Resulting In Improved Productivity/Efficiency
- Becoming A Courageous Tiger: Redirect Your Primal Instincts
- Overcome Fear & Remove Procrastination Habits
- Develop Internal Innovation & Inspire Workplace Success
- When In Doubt, Cut It Out: Get Rid Of The Things That Claw At You
- Decrease Mental Stress & Increase Interpersonal Adeptness
- Eliminate Self-Sabotage & Negative Mind Looping
Compelling Interactive Workshop
- Ignite Your Inner Brilliance: Empower Yourself & Successfully Lead Others
- Optimize Your Life Potential & Sharpen Your Appreciation Of Now
- Improve Decision Making & Time Management Skills
His Invaluable Wisdom Will Skyrocket Your Employees to Success!
Download Dr. Allen’s Motivational Keynote Speaker One Sheet
Motivational Keynote Speaker AND Author Emile Allen, M.D.
About his Book “Eaten By The Tiger“
HOW A SURGEON’S BRUSH WITH DEATH WILL HELP YOU FIND YOUR INNER BRILLIANCE
Insatiable drive and magnetism are key character traits of a leader and a survivor. The moment Dr. Emile Allen walks into a room, you know that you have met the ultimate combination of both. In less than a blink of an eye, Dr. Emile Allen went from saving lives to barely keeping his own. An accomplished surgeon specializing in urologic oncology, he built three successful private practices with a cherished roster of patients. Emile had success by the tail. Little did he know that a tragic accident in the operating room would switch his role from beloved doctor to incapacitated patient. His brush with death was the result of a bolt of electricity shooting up through his left hand to his brain, causing him to lose consciousness. While the room was dark, he heard a voice say, “I’m not ready for you yet. You have more work to do,” a phrase that will be forever seared onto his memory.